Health & Beauty
Beauty tips by Jeannie D
How to Look Great In a Bikini
1. A Caribbean Tan and a sexy Jeannie Bikini? That’s a recipe for looking hot!
2. Don’t be afraid to mix and match your two piece.
3. Stand tall! A good posture is key to looking taller, slimmer and leaner.
4. Jazz up your bikini with some bling – whether it’s your favourite lippy, a stack of midi rings or a statement necklace, you’ll be good to go.
5. A sarong around your hips, a gorgeous straw hat and tousled beach locks are the perfect finishing touches for your bikini look.
Top Tanning Tips
1. A good fake tan is like a little black dress. DIY or go for a professional tan at least 1 day before showing off your new bikini.
2. Exfoliate exfoliate exfoliate (at least 8 hours before tanning)! Remove dead skin cells for a smooth surface. This is key for a longer-lasting tan. Pay special attention to knees and elbows.
3. Prep your pins – keep legs silky smooth by using shaving foam and a razor the night before you tan.
4. Use a mitt to avoid streaking and to keep hands clean.
5. Moisturise every night (especially after showering) to maintain your tan and to avoid an uneven fade.